WHAT IS PRE-ORDER?
- A pre-order is an order placed for an item that has not yet been released. Shipping timelines on pre-orders are detailed in the product description.
- Our pre-order styles will state that they are pre-order on the product details so please read carefully. It is the customer's responsibility to read and understand this information before proceeding to place a Pre-order Purchase.
- When you place your pre-order, the item is reserved exclusively for you.
- Please note that time frames provided are estimate due to production schedules, although we do our very best to keep to the allocated delivery date.
- PLEASE NOTE: All items vary with times, please allow up to 4 weeks for pre-orders before contacting us for an update.
- Please understand that delivery time may vary, depending on where you are.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF MY ORDER IS ON ITS WAY?
- All of our orders are processed via our website. Upon fulfilling your item, you will receive a confirmation email along with a tracking information (where applicable) to the email address you provided when you made your purchase. Your parcel is then sent within 24/48 hours to be processed via USPS or UPS. Please be sure to check your spam and junk mail to see if there is any information regarding your order.
- PLEASE NOTE: We do not send update emails regarding pre-orders. We send two emails which are the Order Confirmation email and email advising that your order has shipped.
WHAT IF I ORDERED OTHER ITEMS AT THE SAME TIME AS MY PRE-ORDER?
- If you ordered other items which were NOT pre-order at the same time, we will provide a split delivery, at no additional cost, and dispatch your items as they are released or become available. You will receive a confirmation email along with tracking information (where applicable) to the email address you provided when you made your purchase.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE IS A DELAY WITH MY ORDER?
- In the rare case we experience delays we would contact you via email to inform you of this.
- Delays could occur due to supplier issues, courier strikes/delays, natural disasters occurring in the country of origin which are out of our control. We would always do everything we can to ensure you receive your order as quick as possible.